Friday, July 08, 2005

Spy Camera


sd200_hands, originally uploaded by weissjeffm.

"Where's my spy camera? Where's my spy camera?"

I think Bart would have been more impatient to get his hands on this item, which I just picked up at Best Buy for a reasonable price. What I find really amazing is that it takes very high quality video - leaps and bounds better than my Canon G1, which weighs about 5 times as much and is now almost 5 years old.

I am also reminded of another quote, this time from "Back to the Future":

Doc: "This is truly amazing. It's a portable television studio. No wonder your President has to be an actor, he's gotta look good on television!"

Doc's referring to a circa 1985 VHS Camcorder, the kind you put on your shoulder. Now the joke is even funnier because that camcorder that was so impressive then is now a dinosaur. Marty would be just as impressed with the my little digicam as Doc was with the Camcorder.

I wonder what size television studios will be in 2025.

PS. That is a stock photo, those are not my hands.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't think those were your hands!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home