Friday, July 29, 2005

And I thought MY job was easy

I don't envy cops. I certainly wouldn't want to trade jobs with them. Or would I? This article makes you think. Especially the very last sentence in the article, which says, matter-of-factly:

"Before arresting the women Thursday, the undercover deputies watched nude dancers on stage, bought some of them drinks, and received lap dances from others."

That part pretty much speaks for itself.

I also find the inclusion of the mugshots very amusing. I get the feeling that it was intended to embarrass the strippers, in hopes they'd find another line of work. Because it's easy to see how people who dance naked for a living, in front of total strangers, would be easily embarrassed. Poor girl, the embarrassment is written all over her face.


MVC-0071L

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.theiowachannel.com/news/4848741/detail.html?rss=des&psp=news

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home